These no-bake Granola Bars are to die for. Packed with healthy ingredients and topped with some very dark chocolate (I used 85%). I got the inspiration from www.foodiecrush.com
1 cup almond butter
1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp sea salt (fine)
2,5 cups rolled oats (glutenfree if you prefer)
1/2 cup almond flakes
1/4 cup 1/4 cup chia seeds
1 tbsp coconut oil
3/4 cup dark chopped chocolate
coarse sea salt
– Whisk together the almond butter, honey, vanilla and salt.
– roast the almonds and oats for about 5 min in a pan until they are just getting
a bit brown.
– add them to the almond butter mixture and stir until well combined.
– Line a approx. 20cm baking tray with parchment paper (fold over the edges)
and press the mixture with your hands on to the tray. Make them slightly wet,
as the dough won´t stick to your hands as much. Make sure the granola mix is
nice and evenly spread.
– Place the tray in the fridge and prepare the topping.
– Pour the topping on top of the granola mix and keep refrigerated for at least
– Cut into small bars and keep in the fridge.