And here is a real treat recipe for you.
These No Bake Paleo Cookie Dough Truffles are my new favourite little treats. Sooo yummy. Easy, healthy, delicious. Try them out.
The recipe is from www.healthyglow.co. They also have really nice recipe-ebooks. Check out their site.
1/2 tsp ground flaxseed
1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
2 tbsp coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup almond flour
2 tbsp cocnut flour
pinch of salt
1,5 tbsp dark chcolate chips (over 70%)
For the chocolate coating
1/3 cup chocloate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
– in a medium bowl mix together the ground flaxseed, almond milk, melted coconut oil, vanilla and
– in another bowl mix the almond flour, coconut flour and salt.
– Carefully add the dry mixture to the wet ingredients. Mix well until the consistency forms.
– Fold the chocolate chips into the dough
– roll the dough into little balls (approx. 2cm diameter) and place on a try with baking paper
(or a silicone mat) and freeze for about 10min.
– Start melting the chocolate chips and coconut oil in a small saucepan. Use a fork to dip the cookie
dough balls into the chocolate and place them back on the try.
– Sprinkle with a bit of sea salt, if you like.
– place the balls back in the freezer for about 20min.
Best kept in a jar in the freezer. YUMMY!!!!!