The spinach roulade is really much easier to prepare then it looks. So, do not be afraid. It is a great starter when you have guests around and you can vary the filling to your liking.
The only thing I would say you need is a silicon baking tray with a little latch on the side….
Ingredients for the roulade
– 6 eggs
– 2 good handfulls of fresh baby spinach
– salt, pepper, nutmeg
– Blend all together and poor on a silicon baking tray.
– Bake at 180 °C for about 15-20min.
Ingredients for the filling
– 2 cans of tuna in spring water
– 1 can of corn
– 2 tbsp Quark (or Greek yogurt)
– 1 herby goat cheese (I used Brown´s)
– salt, pepper
– mix all the ingredients in a bowl and spread evenly over the cooled roulade
– roll it up nice and tight and wrap in some cling film to store in the fridge for another hour before serving.
You can also fill it with beetroot hummus. Looks stunning and tastes great.