Sweet potato Peanut butter cookies GF, RSF
1 cup sweet potato mash
¾ cup natural peanut butter
½ cup coconut oil
½ cup raw honey
¾ cup roughly chopped peanuts
½ cup pumpkin seeds
½ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup almond flakes
1 cup glutenfree oats (or normal if you prefer)
½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix the coconut oil with the peanut butter and honey in a little sauce pan and heat up gently until the 3 ingredients are well combined.
- Add the mix with all the other wet ingredients and mix well.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients together and then add them to the wet ones.
- Form the cookies (best with an small size ice cream spoon and then flatten them slightly)
- Bake for about 20min at 180°C