Personal Trainer, Pilates Instructor & Founder
Karina is a fully qualified Personal Trainer, with over ten years of professional experience. She also specializes in pre and post-natal training, is a qualified physio-fitness trainer and accredited nutrition consultant. Karina’s approach is highly personalised, and each of her clients receives an individual assessment before starting a tailor-made programme designed to get them to the goals they have set.
As a child, Karina was highly active and went on to be a successful track and field athlete with the 400m hurdles as her speciality. Between 2002 – 2006, Karina had a personal training business in Germany and Monaco, and moved to Kenya at the end of 2006. She lives with her husband and two children in Karen, and when she is not training, she can be found on her mountain bike exploring the hills.
- Accredited Professional Personal Trainer
- BASI Comprehensive Pilates Trainer
- Accredited Nutrition Consultant
- Licensed Fitness-Trainer
- Licensed Trainer for Pre and Post Natal Care
- Licensed Aerobic Instructor
- Licensed Cross-Country Ski Instructor
- Physio Fitness Trainer
- Certified for Performance Diagnostics such as lactic acid testing
- Sport, regeneration and relaxation masseuse
- Thai-Do Instructor
- Certified for Kinesiology Taping by K-Active (Basic, Sports & Physiotherapy, Gynaecology & Midwifery).
FURTHER COURSES WITH CERTIFICATES:
- Pilates for Dancers
- Pilates & Muscular Imbalances
A QUICK Q&A WITH KARINA
- What is your desert island dish? Kaiserschmarrn
- If you were an animal, what would you be? A Giraffe
- What makes you happy? My family, the mountains and snow, happy clients
- What is your favourite season? Definitely winter! It means skiing!!
- What is your favourite sport? Cross Country skiing
- What are you listening to? German radio “Bayern 3”