von Karina Walsh
Beetroot Carpaccio GF, RSF, V
• 3 medium sized beetroots
• A few stalks of green asparagus
• Homemade pesto (basil, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper)
• Salt / pepper
• Optional some mushrooms, spring onions…
• Peel and boil the beetroot until soft(ish).
• Let them cool off and slice them really thin.
• Chop the asparagus into 3cm long pieces and boil (still a bit crunchy)
• Place the beetroot slices nicely on a plate and garnish with the asparagus, some spring onion and sliced mushrooms.
• Season with salt and pepper and drizzle a bit of your homemade pesto over it