von Karina Walsh
- 1 cup of oats 3 cups of water (or milk or Almond milk….)
- 1/2 cup of almond flakes
- 1/2 cup of mixed seeds (Pumpkin, sunflower, linseed…)
- 1-2 green apples (dried fruits and nuts if you like)
- 1/2 cup natural yogurt
• Mix the Oats, almonds and seeds with the water (or milk) and leave the mix over night in the fridge.
• Just before serving, grate the apples into the mix and add some yogurt.
Feel free to add fresh berries or apple or pear slices to the muesli. If the mix is to dry add more water or milk. Or add more oats if it is too liquid.