von Karina Walsh
- 4 eggs
- 100g ground almonds
- 3tbs coconut flour
- 2tbs almond splinters
- 50g dark chocolate (coarsely chopped)
- 3tbs raw cacao powder
- 50g coconut oil
- 2tbs coconut milk
- 2tbs coconut sugar (or honey or Xylotol or Stevia)
- 2tbs glutenfree baking powder
- 1 Vanilla pod
- cinnamon, cardamom
- Orange essence
- Preheat the oven to 180 ºC
- Mix the almond and coconut flour with the baking powder and salt and also add the cacao powder and
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs and add the coconut sugar (or honey or Xylotol or Stevia) and the oil
and mix well.
- Slowly add the coconut milk and continue mixing.
- Add the cinnamon, cardamom and orange essence as well to the egg mix and then mix it well with the flour mix.
- Form little balls from the dough and flatten them a bit when you put them on a parchment lined baking
- Bake for about 12 minutes.