von Karina Walsh
- 300g ground almonds
- 25g Chia seeds
- 25g ground linseeds
- 1 tbs glutenfree baking powder
- 500g Quark (as an alternative in Kenya use Brown`s Greek yogurt and Cream cheese – 250/250)
- 1 tbs apple cider
- 1 tsp salt
- sunflower, pumpkin seeds or maybe sesame seeds … as you like
• Mix all the dry ingredients together
• add the Quark and the vinegar and mix well. It is important that the baking powder gets evenly worked into the dough.
• put the dough into a bread baking tin (grease it with coconut oil or use parchment paper)and press it down.
• bake the bread for 50-60 min at 180 ºC in the oven
• Leave it to cool before serving.