Rice Vermicelli Salad with Courgettini and Chickpeas
von Karina Walsh
• small packet of rice vermicelli
• 2 medium sized Zucchini
• 1/2 red pepper
• 1/2 yellow pepper
• 1/2 can of chickpeas
• fresh corriander
• lemon juice
• olive oil
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• organic vegetable stock cube
• salt, pepper
- Boil the vermicelli in the broth for about 3-5 min. Keep some of the broth aside before you rinse the noodles.
- Spiralize the Zucchini and chop the peppers in thin slices
- Mix the vegetables with the noodles.
- mix a dressing out of olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with Corriander and serve.
It actually tastes better, if you leave it for a few hours before serving.