Super Seed Bread
von Karina Walsh
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1,5 cups pumpkin seeds
- 1,5 cups sunflower seeds
- 1 cup almond falkes
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup linseeds
- 1,2 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp psyllium husk
- ½ tsp salt
- About 500-600ml water
- (you can add some dried herbs, or nuts or dried figs or dates to it as well)
- Pour all dry ingredients in large mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Add in the water and stir.
- Leave to rest for about 45min to an hour until all the water is absorbed.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the dough into a baking tin, but only about 5cm high. You might have to bake several loafs. (no worries, they freeze really well).
- Put the bread into the oven and bake for about 45-55min. (do the stick-test)
I love my bread best slightly toasted and then with almond or peanut butter spread on and topped with fresh berries.