Sweet potato & Peanut butter cookies
von Karina Walsh
- 1 cup sweet potato mash
- ¾ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup raw honey
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup roughly chopped peanuts
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup almond flakes
- 1 cup glutenfree oats (or normal if you prefer)
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix the coconut oil with the peanut butter and honey in a little sauce pan and heat up gently until the 3 ingredients are well combined.
- Add all other ingredients to the mix and stir well.
- In a separate bowl mix all dry ingredients together and then add them to the wet ones.
- portion the cookies (best with an small size ice cream spoon ) put them on a baking tray (with parchment paper) and then flatten them slightly
- Bake for about 20min at 180°C
- leave to cool