Sweet potato toasts with cashew nut cheese and Sauerkraut
von Karina Walsh
• 1 medium size sweet potato
• 1 cup of war cahew nuts (soaked for half a day in water)
• 1/2 avocado
• 1 cup of ruccola
• 1/2 cup Sauerkraut
• salt, pepper, lemon juice
• Slice the sweet potato lengthwise into 5mm thick slices and put them in the toaster for about 5min at high temperature ( until they are soft(ish))
• rinse the cashew nuts and blend with salt, pepper and a bit of lemon juice until creamy.
• Spread some of the cashew nut cheese on the toasted sweet potato, add the sliced avocado and a bit of Sauerkraut and top with the ruccola.
You could also add a poached egg or some smoked salmon.